10 Reasons Why You Need Eyelash Extensions
Eyelash Extensions are a Must Have
If you’ve ever wished for fuller, longer lashes, then you need to get lash extensions! Lash extensions are a type of cosmetic treatment that add length and fullness to your natural lashes. They’re made from synthetic materials (usually mink or silk) and are available in a variety of lengths, thicknesses, and colors. Lash extensions are applied one by one to your individual lashes with a bonding agent. Here are 10 reasons why you need to try them!
1. They give you long, luscious lashes. Whether you want a natural look or something more glamorous, lash extensions can give you the lashes of your dreams!
2. They’re low-maintenance. Once they’re applied, lash extensions require very little upkeep. Just avoid rubbing your eyes and be careful when using oil-based products around your eyes (like makeup removers). Other than that, there’s no need to worry about them!
3. They last for weeks. Lash extensions usually last 4-6 weeks before they start to fall out naturally with your regular lash shedding cycle. And if you take good care of them, they can last even longer!
4. They save you time in the morning. No need for mascara or eyelash curlers with lash extensions! This can save you precious minutes in your morning routine.
5. They’re great for special occasions. Want to look extra special for a wedding, party, or other event? Lash extensions will give you that extra boost ofconfidence and make sure all eyes are on you.
6. They help protect your natural lashes. When applied correctly, lash extensions actually help to protect your natural lashes from damage caused by rubbing and cosmetics.
7. They’re comfortableto wear. Once they’ve been applied, you shouldn’t even be able to feel that you have lash extensions!
8. They boost your confidence levels. With longer, fuller lashes, who wouldn’t feel more confident? Lash extensions can help you feel beautiful and glamorous without any effort required on your part!
9. They require no special care or cleaning products . You can clean your lash extensions just like you would clean your natural lashes—no special products necessary! Simply use a mild cleanser and lukewarm water to avoid excessive shedding.
10. They make a great gift ! Know someone who could use a little pick-me-up? Lash extensions make a great gift for birthdays, holidays, anniversaries—really any occasion!
As you can see, there are plenty of reasons to try out lash extensions! So what are you waiting for? Contact an Elegant Lashes By Katie location in your area and book an appointment today!