Under 3 Days Fix Policy:
Changes in length, styles, and volume do not qualify for a free fix.
All services and sales are final and are non-refundable.
If you happen to have an allergic reaction in which you will experience clear signs of puffiness and discomfort, please let us know right away and we will remove your lashes for you. Allergic reactions are not qualified for a refund.
Thank you for your understanding, we truly appreciate your business and value you as our client.
Information to consider before your appointment:
2. Please do not wear mascara to the appointment and cleanse eyes before coming in. We do have supplies, please ask the front desk when in need of make-up remover.
3. You will not be able to get your lashes wet for 12-24 hours after your appointment so please plan accordingly.
4. Bring your headphones and prepare for a nap!
5. We recommend that you bring a blanket for comfort as we are not providing any linens.
General Rules and Policies
2. The duration of your appointment will be up to 1.5-2 hours so please plan accordingly.
3. We cannot guarantee your requested technician if you arrive late.
4. Please call or text us if you are running behind in order to avoid cancellation/late fees.
5. Please understand that every technician takes all the time they need in order to give their clients the best-looking lashes. Expect wait times of 15 minutes. We have free Wifi available to you.
6. You have up to 48 hours to let us know if you are not satisfied with your lashes. If possible, please let us know before you leave as we can always make adjustments or corrections after your appointment is over.
7. Please ensure that you and your technician agree on service, style, length, and price before the application begins. Please DO NOT expect your lashes to look exactly like a certain picture. The pictures are there to help us to learn more about your preferences.
8. Your appointment will not be taken if you do not confirm your appointment through our automatic confirmation system one hour before the start of your booked appointment. We do take extra steps and will text/call to make sure that you are coming.